Conditions of use of the site
- The age requirement to access the facilities and receive a treatment is 16 years +.
- Bathing suit and sandals are mandatory on site.
- We suggest you bring a water bottle and fill it in the dispensers available for this purpose. Bottles are available for purchase at a cost of $5.
- The rental of two towels and a locker key is included with the Nordic Experience and all packages.
- For extra comfort, it is possible to bring a bathrobe from home or to rent one for $10.
- All cancellations must be made with a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to the time of your appointment(s) or the total cost will be charged to the credit card left as guarantee.
- Soaps, shampoos and dryers are available in the locker rooms.
- Contraindications - A doctor's opinion is recommended for the following conditions: pregnancy, heart and respiratory problems, high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your massage.
- It is recommended to remove jewelry, glasses and contact lenses before entering the saunas.
- No one under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be tolerated on site.
- Please respect the silence on the site with the exception of the central terrace where it is allowed to discuss in a low voice.
- Spa Nordic Station is a smoke-free environment.
- The following items are not allowed on site: bags, food, glass containers, cameras, phones, electronic devices, razors.
- Spa Nordic Station is a technology free environment.
- Spa Nordic Station is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft that may occur in its facilities.
- Spa Nordic Station takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety of its clients and is not responsible for any discomfort, falls and/or accidents on the site.
- Wayspa cards are not accepted as payment.
Conditions of online purchase
Prices are in Canadian currency and do not include taxes and are subject to change without notice. Purchases from our website are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-cashable. We cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery of your web order due to Canada Post.
Conditions and payment of the gift card
The activation of the gift card establishes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The gift card is accepted as payment for services, products or packages offered at Spa Nordic Station. The amount of the purchase is deducted from the balance of the card each time it is used. It is not refundable or redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced in case of damage, loss or theft.