Why the fibres?
Fibres are parts of plant origin that our body does not digest. They do, however, play an important physiological role.
As most people know, fibres help digestion and facilitate transit. Eat dietary fiber and a natural solution for people with constipation. Fibers are also known to contribute to:
– Decrease cholesterol levels;
– Management of blood sugar levels;
– Regulating gastrointestinal function;
Where to find fibers?
Many foods found in almost every home contain fibre. Here are some good examples:
– Green vegetables; cabbage, peas, spinach…
– Walnuts, cashews, walnuts and almonds
– Pulses; Chickpeas, lentils, dried beans…
– Fruits; coconuts, apples, pears, plums, apricots, strawberries…
* Too much fibre irritates the intestines.