Thermotherapy, an anti-stress?
Are you under stress at work, at home or suffering from anxiety?
Thermotherapy can be a good remedy to help you relax.
Choose a source of heat, a Californian bath, the steam crypt, the russian banya or a sauna and enjoy it for 10-20 minutes, depending on your tolerance. The goal is to store as much heat as possible in your body. After heating up, cool down in one of our cold plunges or in the river itself. The cold water will cause the pores of your skin to shrink, will eliminate toxins and will activate circulation. To feel the benefits throughout your entire body we suggest full immersion in the cold water. Remaining in the water simply for a few seconds will be enough for you to begin to feel better. Whether you choose to spend this period of time inside or outside, this step is a crucial part of the thermal cycle. After the cold plunge, your body is stimulated, your circulation is activated and your heart rate is raised; relaxation is about giving your body the time it needs to return to its natural state before repeating the ritual.
In addition to acting as an anti-stress, here are other benefits of the thermotherapy ritual:
- Reinforces the immune system
- Helps to alleviate fatigue, tension and stress
- Soothes muscular and athritic pains as well as curvatures
- Eliminates toxins and purifies the skin
- Improves circulation
- Promotes calorie loss, up to 300 calories per session
- Contributes to weight loss
- Eases colds symptoms and light asthma
- Allows for rejuvinating slee
Hoping to contribute to your well-being!