Meditation? Why not!
What is meditation? It is a moment of reflection that one takes to make the total emptiness of one’s mind. A time when we focus on our breathing, our body, our heart, etc. A time when we distance negative thoughts and only our inner well-being is important.
Meditation would have a positive effect on the body and mind. They are constantly challenged by elements of our daily life and require a lot of concentration and energy from our body.
Taking the time to meditate allows a better control of the body and the management of the ambient elements.
The meditation allows for:
- feeling of well-being and optimism;
- memory would be improved;
- positive emotions will prevail;
- stress reduction; the immune system would perform better;
- the concentration would be more present on a daily basis;
- the morphology of the brain would be changed (would have an impact on aging, diseases, etc.)
It is possible to meditate at all times of the day, so it is up to you to find the best time to grant you this relaxation.