Lavender and its benefits
We all know lavender, but do we know all these benefits and possible uses?
Lavender has been used for centuries for its fragrance but also for its therapeutic qualities. This plant is found in many forms, including essences, essential oils, herbal teas, capsules, dyes and more.
- Internal: this will treat different ailments.
- Insomnia, hysteria and nervous disorders
- Antipasmodic effect
- Digestive disorders related to stress
- Respiratory disorders
- Treatment of migraines
- External: relieves certain skin conditions.
- Eczema, acne, light burns, psoriasis and insect stings
- heals wounds
- Joint pain: sprain, strain, contusion
- Poisoning action due to bite
- Pest control (vermifuge)
We invite you to visit the natural products store closest to you to get you the information you need to use it. (Supermarché Avril, Épicerie santé Coop Alentour…)