How important is breakfast
DO YOU TAKE A BREAKFAST THIS MORNING?
We all have excuses for not having breakfast in the morning. Yet he is the most important meal of the day. Your body fasts during the night then a good lunch provides all the energy needed for it to start your day in the right way. Currently, 40% of Canadians skip this meal.
WHY TAKE A BREAKFAST?
- to improve concentration;
- to reduce bad cholesterol;
- to increase your performance;
- to avoid nibbling throughout the morning;
- to bring essential nutrients;
Enough excuses for not having lunch, here are ideas for breakfasts that get ready quickly:
- slices of whole grain bread with peanut/almond butter and banana.
- Whole grain bread slices with avocado and egg.
- Greek yogurt, granola, almond/nuts and berries.
- Smoothies: Frozen fruit of your choice, Greek yogurt, a spoonful of peanut or almond butter and a tablespoon of chia seed.
So have a good breakfast and start your day off right!